This position is for a full-time, work-from-home position as a note taker for a fast-paced company based in Greenwich, CT.
We're a leading, non-asset based, third-party logistics provider, operating in three areas of service: freight brokerage, expedited transportation and freight forwarding. We don't own trucks, ships or planes; instead, we use a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for our customers. Right now we're creating jobs at record speed – and we're bringing a lot of qualified people on board to support our growth.
- Listen to, transcribe and summarize important details on internal and external conference calls
- The ability to travel to meetings to take notes in person if and as required is a plus
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, highly detailed and service-oriented, with a level-headed approach to staying focused under pressure (essential):
- An exceedingly fast typist, preferably 95+wpm
- Impeccable writing, grammar and spelling skills
- Fast longhand / speed writing skills or shorthand skills a plus
- High integrity, reliability and confidentiality
- Well organized and flexible, with the ability to manage his or her time efficiently with minimal supervision
- A positive self-starter with a high sense of urgency