Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
2 to 4 years
TSG Clearance Level Needed:
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nations security.
ManTech's Technology Services Group (TSG) is seeking a motivated Systems Engineer for our Charleston, SC operations.
Systems Engineer candidate will function as a systems engineer in a fast moving work environment and will function as an integral team member comprised of Government, military, and contractor personnel that provide program, engineering and technical support to Space and Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR), Atlantic.
• Will be responsible for systems engineering methodologies in support of USMC projects. Assists in the definition and programming of moderately complex software. Works effectively on several phases of systems/software programming/analysis with little direction, but may require some instruction and guidance for other aspects. Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware and software operating systems for the organization's products. May assist in the coding of benchmark testing, job accounting and other control modules developed internally by the company. May assist with moderately complex software applications, such as system generations, compilers, link editors, and assemblers.
• Development of Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), Management Plans (SEMPs)
• Specific experience is requirements definition, management and trade-off/gap analysis
• Specific experience in risk management, risk mitigation
• Specific experience in USMC C4ISR systems
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.