Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
Nursing - Professional PACU RN (PRN) - North County SurgiCenter
BASIC JOB PURPOSE:
To adhere to the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the nursing care rendered preoperative and postoperative until patient is dismissed from the facility. Relays information relative to the patient's condition to the circulating nurse.
AGE OF POPULATION SERVED:
The patient care requirements include those of pediatric, child and adolescent patients when these patient populations are served, as well as the adult and geriatric.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS:
Interacts with administration, physicians and all facility departments.
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Previous experience in Post Anesthesia Care Nursing is preferred.
• Previous experience in ICU preferred.
• Previous experience in GI preferred.
• Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Florida
• CPR certified in Basic Life Support; ACLS required.
• PALS certification preferred.
• CPAN or CAPA certification preferred