Banking - Financial Services
Collects payment on assigned delinquent accounts by reviewing documentation, contacting customers/clients by telephone and/or written correspondence and arranging repayment schedules in order to minimize loss to the organization.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Good knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills