QA - Quality Control
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
/> * BSEE Degree (transcripts required)
* 2 years' experience in test engineering within a manufacturing environment
* Experience working with PC, electronics hardware and software development
* Experience using oscilloscopes, function generators and DMM
* Expertise on Agilent VEE or LabView software a plus
* Experience in video recording, editing and rendering applications.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced engineering and production environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!