Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
- Bachelors (4-Year) degree in a Information Technology technical field or equivalent experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), required.
- Additionally, Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP), SANS, NSA, and Risk Assessment certifications are required.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in information services including five years in systems security, including maintenance and use of security products in a distributed enterprise environment, and experience in compliance with federal security regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in healthcare or security consulting
Must have experience and demonstrate knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Experience in complex multi-site LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience with protocol analysis, routing protocols, access control, and VLANS.
- Experience with VPN, wireless and WAN connectivity technologies.
- Demonstrated significant experience with network applications, such as Firewall Security, Web Content, Filtering, Virtual Private Networking, and SNMP management.
- Experience with common network protocols including wireless technologies
- Demonstrated significant experience in Forensics, Chain-of-Custody, Distributed Honeynets, IDS, IPS, HIDS, Log Analysis, and scripting
- Expertise in Windows NT and Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, WINS, and TCP/IP.
- Experience in Microsoft applications, i.e.: Exchange, IIS, ISA, SQL, SMS, and Terminal Services.
- Experience with Citrix Metaframe software.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Demonstrated significant experience with intrusion detection and authentication technologies both Open Source and commercial, including packet analysis.
- Knowledge of voice communications (VOIP)
- Knowledge of computer room environmental systems (air, power, fire suppression, uninterruptible power systems).
- Project leadership skills including workplan development and management, and accomplishing projects within budget.
- Experience in mentoring staff, collaboration with IT operations, and leadership security implementation projects
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), required.
Additionally, Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP), SANS, NSA, and Risk Assessment certifications are required
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CBCHIShift: 1
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period: 80
Weekends Required: None
Status: Full Time