Since 1970, Lucas Group's executive recruiters have paired exceptional Accounting & Finance talent with top-notch clients. From Fortune 500 firms needing a CFO to start-up companies needing their first Controller, Lucas Group Accounting & Finance recruiters continuously place outstanding candidates.
Retainer. Contingency. Temporary and project staffing. Consulting. We understand there are different methods of business. Because Lucas Group Accounting & Finance recruiters work a local market, we are able to cultivate relationships with the most talented candidates - no matter what your search need. With offices across the United States as well locations in Europe, we are also able to serve our clients internationally.
Our Client, a global organization, seeks a Senior IT Auditor to join their NYC office HQ.
IT AUDIT SENIOR
Reports Directly to IT Audit Manager
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform and lead assigned audits, including Network Security, System Implementation, General Controls and Sarbanes-Oxley management testing by interviewing, reviewing, documenting, evaluating, and testing operating systems, databases, applications, and other infrastructure controls.
- Use knowledge of the current IT security environment and industry trends to: identify issues, assess the impact, develop effective solutions and communicate this to the audit team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Perform and lead audits in a professional manner with agreed upon scope and time estimate in accordance with IT audit programs.
- Ensure that workpapers evidence audit work performed and document findings for the audit team.
- Discuss audit findings with IT audit management on a current basis during the audit.
- Discuss audit findings with division IT Director or other systems - responsible official of organization during and at the completion of audit.
- Draft written audit report to management stating findings and recommendations in regard to systems, procedures, internal controls and other appropriate matters.
- Review division's reply to audit comments and appraise adequacy of corrective actions proposed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Accounting required
- Advanced degree and/or CISA certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant technical IT audit experience required
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System and Network Security required
- 3-5 years of hands-on knowledge of computer controls and systems required
- Systems experience in an environment of multiple processing platforms and applications is preferred.
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].