4 Year Degree
Applications Technology Engineer
/> * BSEE Degree (transcripts required) NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!
* Ability to manage multiple projects through completion of every detail
* Experience with the use of oscilloscope with NTSC Video, RGB Video and audio wave forms.
* Experience with PCB manufacturing, assembly and electronic testing a plus.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written, and verbal)
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
* Some travel will be required
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!