We are seeking candidates with multi-craft maintenance skills for a Production Line Maintenance Mechanic
role in our production facility.
- Operate, adjust, maintain, troubleshoot, and changeover production and bottle manufacturing equipment
- Quality Control Standards performed through SPC
- Responsible for completion of MOMO Production Tracking
- Support Daily Operational Needs
- Repair and modify line as per production requirements
- Proactive maintenance to minimize equipment down time
- Creative problem solving skills to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators safety, quality, cost, and service
- Execution of preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and planned work
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair facility equipment
- Reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from component failure
- Communicate with operators, other mechanics and resources
- A strong commitment to improving line performance
- Support operational requirements when necessary
- Issues and actions identification through the MP2 system.
- Repair items and have them removed from Issue and Action list
- 5-s issues (identify and resolve)
- Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations.
- Participate in quality training and initiatives, including HACCP, CCP, GMP, and FSMS
- Ensure product safety and quality by placing product on hold back to the last good check and contacting Quality and leadership if there is any concern about the quality of the product being manufactured
- Other duties as assigned
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. This position is eligible for bonus and relocation assistance. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
- High school diploma or GED
Prior work experince in production maintenance needed, ideally in a beverage or clean manufacturing environment
Familiarity with food safety issues desirable
Basic mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting, power transmission troubleshooting, fabricating and/or machining ability, basic electrical troubleshooting, knowledge of 480 volt, three phase, and 120 volt control power
PLC programming and welding skills are preferred
Abilty to complete work independently and in a team in a self directed manner with limited supervision
Individuals must be team players with good communication skills
Ability to coach non-technical team members on basic maintenance
Demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to push/pull 100 lbs and work in akward positions while repairing equipment
- Candidates must pass an online mechanical aptitude assessment for further consideration
- If an offer of employment is made, candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Poland Spring, Ozarka and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer