URS Construction Services, Inc. is actively seeking a creative, a highly talented Project Engineer/Project Administrator for immediate employment. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in performing Construction Engineering and Inspection duties on highway and bridge construction projects. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to projects including various assignments for the Department of Transportation and local municipalities throughout Florida.
•Receives general instructions regarding assignments and is expected to exercise initiative and independent judgment in the solution of work problems.
•Directs and assigns specific tasks to inspectors and assists in all phases of the construction project
•Responsible for the progress and final estimates throughout the construction project duration
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
• Minimum Civil Engineering degree
• Minimum two (2) years of CEI engineering experience in construction of major road or bridge structures
• Or for non-degreed candidate: Minimum eight (8) years of responsible and related CEI engineering experience required
• FDOT Advanced MOT certification, CTQP Final Estimates Level II Certification
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test