Internet - ECommerce
At least 5 year(s)
Experience: 9 - 11 years
CCCi seeks an Enterprise Architect with Tibco experience for a 7 month contract opportunity with our client in Columbus, GA. The Enterprise Architect will provide overall direction, guidance and definition of an enterprise's architecture to effectively support the corporate business strategy.
Enterprise Architect Responsibities:
- Work on highly complex project requiring in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
- Define the enterprise architecture (EA) process and the architecture review process and led the effective integration of these processes with other related business and IT processes.
- Responsible for the more complex work and assignments typically required of an Enterprise Architect.
- Research, analyze, design, propose, and deliver solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology strategies.
- Understand, advocate, and support the enterprise's information technology strategies.
- Define enterprise wide architecture and designs across multiple IT functional areas.
- Lead the creation and/or evolution of the enterprise architecture function/program, including coordination of an appropriately balanced pursuit of enterprise business, information, technical, and solution architectures.
- Lead the identification and analysis of enterprise business drivers; derives enterprise business information, technical, and solution architecture requirements.
- Analyze the current information technology environment; detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends and determine potential impact upon the enterprise.
- Promote enterprise architecture (EA) - it's process, outcome, and ongoing results - to the organization, including IT and business leaders.
- Lead/facilitate the creation of governing principles to guide information, technology, and solution decision making for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and information technology strategies.
- Design and direct the governance structure and compliance activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture.
- Lead theenterprise architecture implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Lead the evaluation and selection of hardware and software product standards and the design of standard configurations.
- Consult with application development teams; fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate needs.
- Consult with infrastructure development teams; fit infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate infrastructure needs.
Enterprise Architect Requirements:
- Minimum of 9 years of IT work experience in multiple IT areas in a multi-tier environment and 2 years of relevant enterprise wide architecture experience in one or more specialty areas.
- Minimum of 5 years of design, development and data integration experience using Tibco EMS and Tibco Business Works
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Data Model design & management concepts
- Must be able to facilitate and work collaboratively on analysis and design
- Capable of suggesting best practice and alternate solutions for the applications
- Capable of tuning the application for better performance and scalability
- Candidates must pass a stringent credit check drug test and background check.
Enterprise Architect, Tibco, Tibco EMS, Tibco Business Works, Data Madel Design, Analysis, Performance Tuning, Scalability