Skilled Labor - Trades
At least 5 year(s)
/> * Minimum 5 years experience in an electro-mechanical assembly environment.
* Familiar with ESD (Electro Static Discharge) processes and guidelines.
* Capable of installing subassemblies, components, chassis, electronic components on to final systems.
* Experience in wire soldering techniques as well as crimping, hardware installation, press fitting and activities related to the installation of adhesive compounds.
* Familiar with assembly fixtures, inspection gauges, calipers, basic inspection tools, pneumatic and power assembly tools or any other related equipment utilized in electromechanical assembly processes.
* Other activities include reading and interpreting work orders, perform basic inspection tasks, follow production drawings and prototype processes.
* Good communication skills, able to speak, read, write and understand English.
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!