We are currently seeking Seasonal Production Operator to work in our bottling plants in Breinigsville, PA. These are temporary roles.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Operating, troubleshooting, conducting basic and preventative maintenance and performing changeovers on various bottling line equipment
• Ensure the safety of self and others during all work activities
• Conducting hourly quality checks and completing online data entry and documentation for production and downtime tracking, analyzing data as needed
• Working effectively with peers as a team to support production goals
• Load raw materials and remove dunnage
• Work with Planning, Quality, and Logistics to maximize results and efficiency
• Comply with Plant Sanitation standards and keep work area clean
• Supports continuous improvement initiatives
• Operate a forklift in the production area as needed
Key qualifications include:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in manufacturing preferred
• Exposure to high-speed production, clean manufacturing or basic maintenance strongly desired
• Ability to work self-directed and with a team
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills with experience working in a team-based environment
• Ability to interact with various internal contacts to manage the flow of work
• Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications, SAP experience a plus
• Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand on your feet for long periods of time throughout the day
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay and the opportunity to gain work experience at a leading company!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Deer Park and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Our Supply Chain organization is recognized as best in class in safety, quality, production, packaging, labor, warehouse productivity, payload, and order fill rate. We also lead the way in sustainability with the smallest environmental footprint in the beverage category. As we pursue TPM, we expect to further enable our people to drive excellence in all areas.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer