Maxim is a leading international supplier of quality analog and mixed-signal products for applications that require real world signal processing.
Become the latest member of the Supply Chain Management organization, a dynamic group of analysts and program managers executing high-impact, strategic projects across the organization. As “internal consultants”, the SCM team is responsible for strategy development in collaboration with senior management, process improvement across different organizations, assessment of cost savings opportunities, as well as planning, evaluating and executing key business objectives. Specific focus areas include customer delivery performance, strategic production and capacity planning, inventory strategy and management, and operational priorities and plans.
SCM’s latest challenge is to delight our customers by having best-in-class manufacturing and supply chain management practices. As a Strategic Business Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive change through identification, design and implementation of robust processes/strategies that improve supply chain efficiency
- Champion cross-functional initiatives by working collaboratively with business/manufacturing counterparts to achieve results
- Enable best in class performance in your focus area
Successful applicants will have demonstrated experience in:
- Identifying business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
- Leading process improvement implementations that have achieved measurable gains on efficiency and performance
- Exhibiting effective communication and influence on cross-functional teams and executive management
- Performing in a fast-paced, goal-oriented/results-based environment
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, Operations, Business Management or related field
- 4+ years of work experience in supply chain, manufacturing, planning, or consulting (7+ years of experience is preferred)
- Ability to concisely communicate to and influence management through both verbal and written medium
- Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time
- Advanced data analysis skills and working knowledge of business intelligence tools is preferred Maxim is an EEO/AA Employer