Responsible for the oversight of all areas of Escrow servicing related functions and management of staff including escrow analysis, MI, PMI and Insurance.
- Develop and ensure execution of policies and procedures as it relates to escrow analysis, mortgage insurance and insurance
- Develop and ensure execution of policies and procedures align with Investor and Regulatory requirements
- Management of all process functions within Escrow Management
- Work closely with Escrow Manager to spot trends, identify process improvements and react to performance related issues timely
- Management of productivity and quality of the work performed within Escrow Management
- Responsible for providing routine reporting (PassPort or Other) when and where applicable
- Manage personnel, which includes individual performance monitoring and discipline
- Manage relationship with vendors that support the success of Escrow Management
Ensure all customer requests with regard to Escrow Management are handled timely
Skills & Abilities: (Include any required computer skills, regulatory knowledge, certifications, licenses, languages, etc)
- Associate degree or equivalent continuation of education required.
- Related supervisory experience in mortgage servicing required.
- Minimum two years management experience in mortgage servicing.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to supervise others with emphasis on productivity, teamwork and quality.
- Good organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Self management and distribution of workload.
- Strong customer service skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
PennyMac is an Equal Opportunity Employer