/> * 5 years' experience working with contract manufacturers and electronic component suppliers
* Ability to negotiate, and knowledge of PCB, electronic components, cable, cable assemblies, and metal fabrication
* Experience working with high level MRP system and planners to analyze and revise MPS to reflect changes to domestic purchase orders
* Expertise on freight forwarding, duty and customs regulations
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!