/> * BSEE or BS Degree in Manufacturing Technology (transcripts required)or equivalent experience.
* 5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to read mechanical drawings a plus
* Experience with PCB assembly, electro-mechanical and cable components, and testing.
* Expertise on project and program management a plus
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who can help us grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!