Healthcare - Health Services
Suburban Woods Health & RC Address :
2751 Dekalb PIKE Company Location :
Norristown, PA 19401-1820 Date Posted :
SUBURBAN WOODS HEALTH & REHABILITATION CENTER, located in Norristown, PA is seeking qualified Registered Nurses (RN) to provide dedicated, compassionate service to the residents in our skilled nursing care / rehabilitation center in the role of RN Nursing Supervisor for weekends. Summary:
Job Category :
• Primarily responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a group of residents within an assigned unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
• Coordinates plan of care with the resident, their family and the inter-disciplinary team.
• Responsible for supervising and directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel, utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Requirements:
• Possesses a current license to practice in the state as a Registered Nurse.
• Excellence in nursing assessment skills
• Ability to manage and supervise a nursing unit
• Ability to make independent decisions
• One year of supervisory experience in a skilled care / rehabilitation center setting preferred
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Meets all health requirements, as required by law
• Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff. Benefits We offer an attractive compensation and industry-leading benefits package including.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401%28k) and matching contributions
• STD/LTD and life insurance
• Paid time off – personal, sick, vacation and holiday
• Employee-assistance program – employees and dependents
• And more! For full time nurses, we offer medical benefits with no premium cost during your introductory period. We strive to provide our employees with the tools necessary for development and success. Extendicare, helping people live better! EOE