Purchasing - Procurement
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Purchasing Commodity Manager
/> * BS Degree (transcripts required)
* 5 years' experience managing within the manufacturing and purchasing field, including sourcing active components, working knowledge of device fabrication and packaging, and understanding of ERP driven purchasing systems
* Ability to track market trends and product roadmaps with major suppliers to contribute to the search for new products and technologies
* Experience working to develop and manage relationships with suppliers, monitor multiple performance characteristics with the ability to initiate and conduct supplier audits and corrective actions
* Expertise on semiconductor manufacturing and distribution
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!