Global Consumer Products company seek enthusiastic Senior Accountant to share in their commitment to their customers. Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered, including medical, dental and vision, 401k, generous paid time off - vacation, sick time and holidays, discounts and on-site gym.
Client is looking for Big 4 or large public accounting experience!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for analyzing and reconciling detailed intercompany general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of monthly journal entries, account analysis, financial statements, package and reports.
- Prepare income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flow for US Parent Company.
- Assist in analysis of various returns, markdowns, inventory on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual advertising packages for brands in accordance with contract.
- Prepare advertising expenditures review packages for assigned brands
- Researches and resolves discrepancies and prepares account reconciliations.
- Interact with other departments to obtain information, as well as correct transactions
- BS in Accounting
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- SAP a plus