Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining effective operation and continued growth of Center with the direction of the Divisional Director of Operations. Provide leadership, direction, and effective tools to assure growth and competence to all center employees.
- Center Management - Review operating results of center daily, weekly and monthly to identify areas of opportunity for increased profits and decreased expenses. Ensure procedures outlining opening, closing, banking, collections, audits, local store marketing (LSM), all Loss Prevention (LP) procedures, and other company policies are followed daily. Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and local laws. Control cash flow, balancing and audits while maintaining LP standards. Maintain company standards as related to staffing, operations, marketing, collections and customer service.
- Budget Control – Manage P&L, payroll and other budgeted items; continuously identify ways to control costs.
- Employee Relations - Recruiting, hiring, training, disciplining, evaluating, developing, and terminating of center staff.
- Maintain employee files and process all new hire paperwork according to company timeline.
- Leadership - Communicate image consistent with the company creed and vision to all members of center. Provide guidance in all aspects of operations. Recognize and develop skills/abilities of associates in order to meet center and company objectives. Delegation of center responsibilities.
- Training – Provide on-site training instruction on all aspects of leadership, company procedures and policies. Ensure center staff fully comprehends how to perform their job duties and responsibilities as well as understand how to use our computer system.
- Product Knowledge - Understand new and current products so you can assist with the company’s marketing and sales initiatives.
- Marketing - Maintain an on-going marketing strategy and marketing tracking sheets for the center. Conduct divisional market analysis/strategy to increase total market share and active accounts. Pursue marketing strategies that would help grow center.
- Team Player - Provide operational support by working with other departments to solve issues that develop.
- Collections –Lead team in collecting Past Due, Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), Write Offs, and perform field calls.
- Customer Service – Provide exceptional service and support to customers.
- Data Entry – Complete transactions accurately and in a timely manner on both new and existing accounts.
- Account Maintenance –Ensure all required documentation is included in each customer’s file. Information should be accurate and complete.
- Sales – Recommend and sell products and services to meet customer’s needs
- Phone Calls – Manage incoming and outgoing calls in a professional, customer-oriented manner.
- Center Appearance – Manage the appearance of the center by keeping it clean and organized; Housekeeping duties include but are not limited to vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, cleaning windows, bathroom upkeep, etc.
- Local Travel - Assist with marketing, collections, staffing, and banking responsibilities within the division.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Communicate and adhere to all points of the Company’s Creed.
Equivalent Education Level Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent required; college preferred.
Prior management experience; preferably 2 years. Good working knowledge of P&L, the collections process and cost controlling measures.
Strong computer knowledge and telephone skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong time management and personal skills. Experience with coaching and developing a team.
Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, immediate access to a vehicle during working hours, minimum age 18 (except in AL & NE, the age requirement is 19). Must be available from 8:00am to 8:00pm daily.