$45,000 - $55,000 /Year
Excellent Benefits, PTO, 401K Match
Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
A dynamic local company seeks a Staff Accountant to join their ranks. This is a full time opportunity offering professional development, manageable work/life balance, excellent benefits, and advancement opportunities.
· Special projects involving accounting research, technical accounting issues.
. Financial reporting, monthly close, consolidated accounting, annual and semi-annual reporting
· Analyze trends and variances to determine cause.
· Coordinate month-end closing, General Ledger, reconciliations, and monthly Financial Statements preparation.
· Fixed Assets Ledger maintenance (coordinating with A/P)
· Assist Controller with year-end audits, month end close, and special projects.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting, strong GPA required.
· One or more years accounting experience preferred.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact John Meehan.