9377 E. Bell Rd Suite 231
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
TOCA is an orthopedic practice focused on finding novel and inventive solutions in patient care.
The talented and experienced physicians and staff who make up our TOCA team bring expertise in orthopedics, several sub-specialties, physical therapy and hand therapy.
Our Scottsdale Clinic is currently seeking a PRN RN to assists on Mondays and/or Fridays from 6-11a.m.
- Prepare charts and consents.
- Participate in the Universal Protocol for patient identification, consent confirmation, and confirmation of surgical site marking.
- Admit patients, vital signs, health history, assessing location and severity of pain, starting IV.
- Recovering patients after procedures, vital signs, post-procedure pain assessment.
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention, report any findings outside of normal limits to manager immediately.
- Discharge education.
- Various other surgery center i.e., post-op calls, monitoring supply levels.