3133 E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
$34,000 - $40,800 /Year
Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. (HSAG) has functioned for over 30 years as a team of highly skilled professionals working to form one of the most successful health care quality improvement and quality review organizations in the nation. It is the mission of this team to be a positive force in health care by providing quality expertise to those who deliver care and helpful information to those who receive health care services.
This is an entry-level position for individuals interested in a career in project coordination or management within a data driven group. The period of performance evaluation for this position is six months from the date of hire.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for providing project support to the project team on the Hospital Quality Initiative (HQI) Implementation and Support and Hospital Outpatient Quality Data and Reporting Program (HOP QDRP) contracts. The Informatics Project Support Specialist will be involved in project support activities, including maintaining project timelines, updating project documents, and assisting the team with project deliverables.
1. Performing technical writing activities on the HQI and HOP QDRP contracts, including updating technical documents and writing reports.
2. Responsible for providing project support across all activities on the HQI and HOP QDRP contracts.
3. Upon request, performs critical review of project communications and documents.
4. Participates in document review and management activities, including the organization of project documents.
5. Participates in appropriate project teleconferences and meetings.
6. Enters project information into iTRAK, a proprietary HSAG Informatics database.
7. Updates project deliverable and action item information in iTRAK.
8. Attends and participates in team, project, staff and training meetings. Ability to make presentations and communicate project results to staff. Represents HSAG in a professional manner at all times.
1. BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year institution.
2. Experience performing technical writing during course of study (e.g., English or composition majors or minors).
3. At least one business course completed during college.
4. Completion of one or more statistics courses regarded as a plus.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our immediate benefits package is one of the most generous in the industry. We offer paid holidays and PTO, medical/dental, sick leave, flexible spending account, term life and disability insurance, 401 (k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, you’ll enjoy our business casual dress environment, credit union membership and growth opportunities.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact:
Jennifer Goodman, JD
Executive Director, Human Resources and Corporate Compliance Officer
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
E-mail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]