Metro and surrounding suburbs
Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
1 to greater than 15 years
Nightingale Home Healthcare is seeking additional RN Case Managers to assist with our growing company! Come join a dynamic team of clinicians today! We are seeking experienced RNs to service the Metro area - entire city.
As a RN - Case Manager the duties include but not limited to:
- Obtains medical history, particularly as it relates to the present condition, from the patient and/or family member.
- Conducts a brief physical examination of the patient, including vital signs, ambulatory status, mental status, bowel and urinary regularity, appetite and type of diet.
- Evaluates the patient, family member(s) and home situation to determine what health teaching will be required.
- Evaluates the patient’s condition to determine what assistance will be available from family members caring for the patient.
- Evaluates the patient’s condition and home situation, determine if the services of a LPN, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Attendant will be required and the frequency of this situation.
- Interprets nursing and other services of the agency to patients and families as part of planning of care.
- Develops and implements the nursing care plans.
Nightingale is seeking full time or part time shift RN - Case Manager to cover the following territory:
*Metro Indianapolis area
If your qualifications meet our job requirements, please email your resume to Amanda Hoyle @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to Human Resources at 866-878-0094.