Sales - Marketing
#112 on Fortune 500
The Striano Financial Group of Northwestern Mutual is rapidly expanding. Our offices in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade County are seeking financial representatives to continue their planned growth in the South Florida area.
Consider these facts:
- Northwestern Mutual is among the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies according to executives, directors and analysts in FORTUNE® magazine's 2012 annual survey.
- We are ranked among the Top 10 independent broker-dealers, as measured by total revenues, by the leading investment industry publications:
- Investment News, February 2011
- Financial Advisor magazine, June 2011
- Financial Planning magazine, June 2011
- Investment Advisor magazine, June 2011
- Northwestern Mutual has consistently received the best possible insurance financial strength ratings. These ratings reflect the company's financial strength, stability and ability to meet its obligations to more than three million policyowners. A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2012; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 6/2012; Moody's Investors Service Aaa (highest), 10/2011; Standard & Poor's AA+ (second highest), 6/2012. Ratings are subject to change.
- Northwestern Mutual is the “Best Place to Work" in the insurance industry in 2010 and is the 11th-best place to work in America overall, according to survey results from Glassdoor.com
- Northwestern Mutual leads the industry with the highest customer satisfaction score among U.S. life insurers by the American Customer Satisfaction Index, December 2011
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network named "Top Ten Internship in America" for 15 consecutive years by Vault, Inc.
Financial Representatives with the Network provide expert guidance and innovative solutions to help meet a client's financial goals and objectives at every life stage. Our representatives grow their business by building trusted relationships with their clients supported by expert guidance and comprehensive solutions. The combination of these efforts helps build long-term relationships with clients as they work towards their financial goals and objectives, together. Exclusive to our representatives is access to insurance products from Northwestern Mutual, and an array of quality investment choices. Supported by comprehensive training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help their clients.
Opportunity: Do you have what it takes to leverage the maximum potential of this career with the right mix of skills, ambition, and timing? If you’re a top-notch performer, value independence, want to be financially rewarded for your success, and have the desire to positively impact people’s lives every day, consider a career as a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative with one of our 350 offices nationwide.
Representatives are also supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
· Asset and Income Protection
· Personal Needs Analysis
· Investment and Advisory Services
· Comprehensive Financial Planning
· Estate Analysis
· Trust Services
· Education Funding
· Retirement Solutions
· Business Needs Analysis
· Employee and Executive Benefits
BA or BS degree from a four-year institution; desires financial success; strong interpersonal skills; self-motivated; history of personal success.
· Comprehensive medical coverage
· Retirement package
· Development Stipends
· Leadership opportunities
· Sponsorship of licensing
· Unlimited earning potential
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment? If so, Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the place for you!