Banking - Financial Services
Other Great Industries
Strategy - Planning
At least 3 year(s)
Sr. Manager, Digital Acquisition Strategy needed by major NYC financial services firm. This role will report to the Director, Digital Acquisition. The New Member acquisition team is responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end digital strategies and capabilities that will drive profitable growth and acquire new members.
This position will be responsible for targeting logic, testing of various changes to incentives, offers, messaging etc targeted to consumers through existing and new digital channels. The team will be tasked with developing new strategies to engage with consumers in non-traditional methods, such as Social Media, mobile, and other emerging technologies.
- Working on large-scale strategic transformation projects to attract consumers and inform the strategy
- Exploration and evaluation of digital channels such as social, mobile, viral, media, paid search etc
- Creation of business insights utilizing analysis of big data sources including click stream, social conversations and other unstructured data
- Day-to-day campaign management, risk assessment, testing, analysis and operations
- Provide thought leadership, and partner with cross-functional teams including Risk, Marketing, Information Management, Finance, Compliance, and Technologies.
Refer to Job#19145-CB word attached resume to Richard Exelbert, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Richard Exelbert as your contact recruiter.