Sales - Marketing
Banking - Financial Services
Paula Cutter Frizzell
Recently named the #1 Insurance Company in America
to work for: Aflac is a Fortune 500 company and world leader in providing voluntary benefit plans to employers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals
for the Insurance Sales Representative position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment.
Extensive management opportunities are available.
Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. If you are looking for a career with a top company, that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by.
- Comprehensive and ongoing sales training
- Substantial first-year and residual commissions
- Generous stock bonus plan
- Broad portfolio of products and services - The latest in sales automation technology
- Superior sales support materials - Exciting incentives, awards, and exotic trips
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
1) Where will I be in five years if I remain in my current job position?
2) Will I attain the financial security my family and I need?
3) Do I really enjoy my current work and lifestyle?
4) Have I ever thought of being "my own boss"?
Aflac HAS YOUR ANSWERS
If you are tired of working nights and weekends, if you are not making the income you deserve or if you just don't love your career - this may be the one for you!
Our Sales Representatives:
- generate new business opportunities through company leads, networking, obtaining referrals and marketing calls
- conduct meetings with employers to customize an Aflac program to meet their employees' needs and enroll participating employees
- service accounts
Job Requirements Aflac SALES
• Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
• Must be a success-driven self-starter.
• Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
• Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary.
Aflac is the leading provider of insurance sold on a voluntary basis at the worksite in the United States and the largest foreign insurer in Japan. Insuring more than 40 million people worldwide, the corporation's total assets were more than $65 billion at year-end 2007, with annual revenues of more than $15.4 billion. A Fortune 500 Company, Aflac provides policies to employees at more than 370,000 payroll accounts. Aflac was included in Fortune magazine's list of "The 100 Best Companies to Work For in America" for the tenth consecutive year.
CareerBuilder Related Terms:
account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio, finance, profit & loss, profit and loss, investment advisor, investment counselor, investment, retirement planning, education planning, insurance sales, insurance agent, financial sales, agent, financial rep, financial representative, financial professional, financial services, series 6, series 63, long term care, ltc, life and health, mortgage, loan officer, realtor, real estate, loan, agent, loan agent, processor, loan processor, mortgage, banking, finance, commercial loan, loan officer, new opportunity, marketing