8000 Norman Center Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Consultant Liaison Job Description
Work with one of the most dynamic IT consulting firms in the Twin Cities!
This position is a key contibutor within the organization that ensures our IT consultants are onboarded efficiently and taken care of with exceptional customer service throughout the length of their contract. Successful candidates should come from a background in Human Resources, Admin and/or Customer Service.
Below are the job duties and responsibilities for the position of Consultant Liaison.
- New hire paperwork:
- Send offer letter.
- Background check/drug screen.
- Client specific paperwork completion.
- PAF file for payroll
- Confirm all documents are in line with information in the system.
- Weekly/Bi-weekly/Semi-Monthly timesheet approval.
- Ensure accuracy of timesheets.
- Follow-up on inaccurate/incomplete/missing timesheet.
- Send information to payroll for processing.
- Facilitate travel for our consultants.
- Documenting all expenses for billing.
- Reconcile expense reports
- Client related duties:
- Greets and assists visiting colleagues, vendors or customers, as necessary and appropriate; attend all client process related calls.
- Assist with Sub-contractor paperwork
- Ensure compliance of paperwork
- Invoice approval.
- Invoice inquiries.
- Health check:
- Maintaining Contact Information for all Consultants and Subcontractors; providing follow-up with consultants to ensure there are no outstanding issues that need to be addressed.
- May direct services, such as maintenance, repair, replenishing supplies, mail and files.
- Assembles and compiles basic data for reports or presentations, as scheduled or requested for the Managing Director; maintaining confidentiality of information processed, as appropriate.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under the stress of maintaining proper liaison between department heads, Managers, employees and customers.
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Ability to comprehend consequences of various situations and make appropriate individual(s) aware of same for decision making.
- Ability to manage own work flow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor.
- Ability to meet attendance standards and work overtime hours, if necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of PC/Word processing and data management.
- Good communication and organizing skills; exhibits accuracy when working with details.
- Experience with PeopleSoft would be a plus
If interested in learning more please free to contact Quinn VanGorden at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 612-223-7971