Banking - Financial Services
Sales - Marketing
COME GROW WITH US, ALL LEADS PROVIDED, NO COLD CALLING
Who we are:
Pleasant Valley Home Mortgage, voted one of 2011’s “Fastest Growing Companies" and a “2011 Top 25 Tech Savvy Lender," is the leader in the mortgage industry today and uniquely positioned for continued growth. Why? Simply put, our top-rate employees are able to offer the most competitive rates, products, and customer service available. So even in today’s economy, we continue to grow every day!
As you are new to the industry, you can be comforted in knowing that you will never have to worry about the leads that will guide your success… Our higher end customers actively seek us out as their preferred partner in securing a loan for their dream. Therefore, the amount of success you achieve is only limited by your energy, motivation, and desire to succeed! Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to grow with us!
What you will do:
While you are building customer perception as the mortgage expert, you will be guiding your client through the mortgage application process. You will be responsible for contacting, interviewing, informing, and following up with our applicants in order to gather and input complete and accurate supporting documentation for a residential mortgage loan application. You will be trained to be confident in this role.
Who you are:
What we offer you:
- Energetic, engaging, charismatic, and an active listener and learner
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, peers, colleagues, and management
- Able to use sound judgment and work independently, but are part of a team driving towards the shared financial goals of the company
- Self-motivated and well organized and have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Wanting to work with great professional people like yourself
- Competitive Base Salary and an aggressive commission structure - $80k-100K average potential
- Incentive bonus plan
- Health, vision, dental and IRA matching plans
- Comfortable workplace and friendly working environment
- Endless growth opportunity
- State funded licensing costs for those who qualify