Healthcare - Health Services
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Presbyterian Village North is a not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community, nestled in the heart of North Dallas on 63 beautifully landscaped acres. It has been the home of exceptional teammates and residents for more than 30 years. Our wide range of services includes residential living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, outpatient therapy, and Alzheimer's and dementia care.
Quality & Service Excellence, Mission Development, Teammates, and Stewardship are our core guiding principles. We pride ourselves on our superior performance, going above and beyond regulatory guidelines. Our communities are like no other Continuing Care Retirement Communities in the DFW metroplex.
We encourage you to check out our website to learn more about the exciting and innovative programs currently being offered to our teammates and residents! We offer our teammates competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, and stability in the ever-changing healthcare industry.
- Models a service attitude towards others, takes ownership in solving problems and takes the initiative to make things better, is friendly and courteous to residents, patients and co-workers
- Maintain good attendance record
- Responsible for meeting with prospects and their families and presenting programs and services of Presbyterian Communities and Services
- Maintains referral development and prospect files
- Telemarketing with potential leads and qualified prospects
- Communicates PC&S’ mission through public speaking, membership and participation in community events
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Manage budget and meet financial goals
- Routinely review and update contactdatabases to identify and follow up on leads from all sources
- Assist in identifying innovative events and methods to increase visitation of targeted groups
- Conduct tours for 63 acre facility, including multi-floors and inside and outside properties
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of competitors
- Assist with development and implementation of facility marketing plans, including calling or meeting senior citizen organizations, and/or social service organizations
- Recruit new residents
- Communicate with all inquiries regarding facility, levels of care, facility requirements and admission process
- Complete all resident applications paperwork, including verifying financial eligibility
- Complete residency paperwork with all approved residents and distribute information to appropriate personnel
- Prepare weekly reports as required, i.e. daily census, admits, room changes, resident listings, etc.
- Ensure resident/patient, visitor, and co-worker safety by remaining aware of and reporting any new or existing safety hazards
- Bachelors Degree preferred; with a background in marketing
- Minimum 3 years in Sales/Leasing, admissions, marketing or community relations experience (AL, IL and CCRC sales experience preferred)
- Experience with retirement housing or related work within the senior living industries preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid systems and procedures, preferred.
- Experience selling and working with affluent clientele
- Ability to sell, lease and manage property
- Proven successful track record in sales and marketing (established portfolio of clientele)
- Knowledge of marketing concepts with senior adults and an understanding of retirement community lifestyle
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build effective networking relationships
- Excellent people skills, including ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and in public situations
- Ability to work independently
- Genuine caring for and interest in the care of mature adults, handicapped people and hospice Patients
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer