$18.00 - $21.00 /Hour
Cosmetics & Beauty
Beauty / Wellness / Grooming
At least 2 year(s)
We are looking for an exceptional counter manager who will be able to inspire, lead, and develop a team of Beauty Advisors to build client loyalty and deliver sales and profitability targets. Foster a service environment that empowers others. Be a role model and brand steward. Update the team regularly on progress for continuous improvement and full proficiency of responsibilities. Minimum 80% of time on the floor to maximize sales and client relationships.
• Ensure the team is utilizing luxury suggestive selling skills to provide clients with product information and achieve sales targets.
• Recognize and reward positive performance
• Counsel and take appropriate corrective action for any substandard performance; accountable for ensuring completion in a timely manner.
• Provide ongoing coaching for career development and progression including performance appraisals.
• Participate in the development and implementation of store, department, and brand strategies.
• Actively participate in recruitment of talent including interviewing, hiring, and performance management.
• Ensure all presentation standards are maintained.
• Maintain strong relations with brand partners including meetings and trainings.
• Stay well informed of market and fashion trends. Shop the competition to understand savings, service, and assortment challenges.
• Complete monthly coaching observations.
• Ensure effective use of staffing resources.
• Provide post sales services including watch band adjustments, wrapping/packing, and guarantee writing.
Key Competencies: solution-based, energetic, team-oriented, ability to multi-task, and composure under pressure.
• Professional in appearance, demeanor and language.
• Satisfactory attendance and punctuality record; able to work flexible hours as required by the needs of the business
• Pass a company sponsored mandatory drug test; ensure compliance with US customs rules and regulations; qualify for AOA badge (US airport locations).
• Perform other duties and assist other work areas as needed.
•Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions.
•3-5 years supervisory experience within retail/service industry preferred.
•Previous experience in the Beauty industry preferred.
•Proficiency in Microsoft based applications.
•Fluency in Japanese, English, Chinese and/or Korean preferred.