$35,000 - $60,000 /Year
Restaurant - Food Service
At least 2 year(s)
Nathan W. Miller
Since 1946, the bright eyed Big Boy has been keeping a smile on your face and your stomach full, but Frisch's has been around longer than that. From creating Cincinnati's first Drive-in restaurant to introducing us to the famous double-decker Big Boy sandwich, Frisch's has been a part of our lives for close to a century.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. operates Big Boy restaurants in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Our commitment to steady growth depends on one thing more than any other: our people. And if there's one thing that sets Frisch's Restaurants apart from other companies is this: we realize building relationships with our people is as important as building the restaurants.
In order to maintain the excellence we have achieved, we need people who can grow with us. If you are an experienced, quality-oriented restaurant manager, the equation is simple: Frisch's can help you grow as you help us grow.
Job Function and Duties:
Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, training, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
* Establishes restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; evaluating competitors; preparing financial, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
* Meets restaurant financial objectives by driving systems; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
* Attracts patrons by developing local store marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
* Controls purchases and inventory by constant monitoring; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
* Maintains operations by managing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
* Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
* Accomplishes restaurant human resources objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff and co-worker base; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures; and managing company computer based employee training program.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
* Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus
Minimum Requirement for consideration:
Unit volume of $1 million per year minimum
- One year of Management experience in a casual theme or full service restaurant
- Established history of sales and profit building