Please note, candidate must be local (60 mile or less from Plant site) – 2 positions Waynesboro, GA.
Job Location: Plant Vogtle Units 1&2 Waynesboro, GA. This is a 6 month or longer contract job.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years clerical experience required
• Five years in a secretarial /administrative support role preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• High level working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook
• High level working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat or other scanning software
• Understanding of quality Assurance Records requirements and engineering documents is desirable
• Working knowledge of Webtop Documentation is preferred
• Experience with handling multiple priorities, high volume workload, working in a fast past and team atmosphere environment
• Handling of high level of customer interface in person and over the phone with a high degree of professionalism
• Possess high level keyboarding skills proficiency
• Possess effective written and oral communication skills
• Possess excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of efficiency
• Possess ability and desire to learn new computer software programs and be able to apply them
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant?
Estimated Start Date: 06/03/2013
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 6 months with possibility of extension