$140/shift + meals + board
Healthcare - Health Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
We are currently recruiting Caregivers who have versatile availability, and can work hourly at most shifts, and do some Live-In shifts as well. We are recruiting for the Indianapolis, Franklin, Columbus, Seymour, and Bloomington regions.
See the "Live-In" description below for details!
CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Special Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers. We have three different models for hours and pay:
Hourly: Caregivers work hourly in homes, and receive $11.50/hour
Overnight: Caregivers provide two hours of care in the evening, sleep at the client's home for 8 hours, with allowance of being awoken up to twice in the night to briefly assist the client, and then provide two hours of care in the morning. Pay is $80/shift
Live-In: Caregivers stay in the client's home 24 hours a day, and receive 8 hours of sleep in appropriate and reasonable accommodations in the client's home. Food is also included- The Caregiver will be able to eat when they cook for the client, or a food stipend will be provided. Pay is $140/day.
We are always looking for people with flexible schedules. Please send in your resume today!!
Areas that we are recruiting for are Bloomington, Bloomfield, Martinsville, Bedford, Columbus, Seymour, North Vernon, Franklin, Greenwood, etc.
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Griswold Home Care refers caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- HHA, PCA or CNA preferred but not required, or comparable and relevant experience.
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license if required by the client
- Please submit your resume and then call our office to find out more about the opportunity of being a caregiver.