9649 Belair Rd, Suite 101
Baltimore, MD 21236
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
At least 2 year(s)
Receivables Outsourcing Inc/Langley Provider Group, a progressive healthcare revenue cycle management company, has immediate openings for experienced full-time Coding Specialists.
CCS certification is required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets patient medical information and applies correct ICD-9, Diagnosis & Procedure codes, and is proficient in DRG (CMS and APR) theory
- Researches documentation with physician and/or other medical personnel if clarification is required
- Maintains Coding Certification Credentials
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive pay scale, free parking, plus an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k Retirement Plan, paid holidays, and 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be CCS Certified
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of coding experience
- Working knowledge of coding rules, regulations, and third party payer requirements
- Able to demonstrate effective communication skills (verbal, nonverbal, written)
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions consistent with organizational policies and procedures
- Able to work independently, demonstrating effective initiative, follow-through, organizational skills
- Must possess the maturity and professionalism to interact with staff and client personnel
If you meet these necessary requirements, we want to hear from you now! Please click "Apply Now", and include your resume and cover letter today!