Credit - Loan - Collections
Banking - Financial Services
Check 'n Go has been a leader in the financial services arena since 1994. If you are interested in working with a strong leadership team, introducing evolving financial products to the market, and participating as a team member who derives satisfaction from achieving results together; then this is the Company for you! You will enjoy our business casual work environment as well as rewarding career advancement opportunities – sky is the limit, especially for those who are willing to build their career and relocate. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Check ‘n Go Team. We can’t wait for you to come aboard!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
National opportunities for talented Multi-Unit Managers / Area Manager / District Director / Regional Managers!
As a Multi-Unit Manager at Check ‘n Go you will gain…
- Challenging & rewarding career opportunities
-Competitive pay & bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental & Vision
-Company-paid & Life Insurance, Short-and-Long Term Disability insurance
- Matching 401k savings plan
- Paid vacation, sick days & holidays
- A better retail work/life balance, retail work hours that actually fit their life and family…flexible schedules and closed on Sundays.
Our Regional Operations Manager (ROMs), District Director (DDOs) and Area Manager (AMs) have accountability for:
- Managing the daily operations and full P&L of multiple locations
- Ensuring top-notch customer service
- Achievement of sales targets, profit performance, site operations, and customer service
-Source, recruit, select and on board store staff: authorize payroll
- Conduct sales and operations training with store teams
- Establish, attain and report goals of targeted store performance expectations
- Communicate directly with Regional and Divisional Leadership team regarding sales, debt, operational and staffing needs, business and advertising opportunities
- Perform audits of location financial records, as well as troubleshoot and maintain store systems
- Day to day interaction with Senior Management
Area Manager / District Director / Regional Manager
Related key words: District Director , District Director of Operations , District Manager , Multi-Unit Manager , Regional Manager , Division , Retail , Finance , Banking , Lending , Branch
Multi-Unit Management Job Requirements:
Check ‘n Go is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Values Diversity
• Previous multi-unit management experience of at least 5 locations highly desired! Or senior management experience with “big box" retailer
• At least three years high-level supervisory, management and/or sales management
• Collections experience is a plus
• Minimum High school diploma or GED required
• Associates/Bachelors degree desired
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to travel (with personal, reliable transportation) within district and some out of market and overnight travel required annually, ability to relocate a plus.