Other Great Industries
Distribution - Shipping
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Branch / General Manager
Successful National company seeks Branch Manager for a new 400,000 square foot regional Distribution Center in the Sacramento, CA area. High volume pick / pack operation with 18,000 sku’s and 200+ employees.
* Hands on management of operation
* Key areas of responsibility for Warehouse, HR, Administration and local Sales Reps.
* Hire, train and evaluate staff in a non-union environment.
* Ensure the highest service levels to our customers.
* Coordinate all inbound / outbound parcel and LTL carriers.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5 to 7 years management experience within a high-volume, 200,000+ sq. ft. distribution center.
* Experience managing a staff of 200 or more in a multi-shift / multi-building distribution environment.
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to multitask and take initiative.
* Desire to work in a fast paced, organized, positive environment.
We believe our employees are the foundation of our success. We are committed to continuous learning, focusing on the customer, and providing respect, accountability and good relationships with others.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package plus the opportunity to grow with an industry leader.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer