1737 Mcgee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
4 Year Degree
2 to 8 years
Who we are:
Service Management Group (SMG) is a research and consulting firm located in Kansas City, Missouri. We are focused on helping our clients—some of the world’s top restaurant and retail companies—improve the customer and employee experience. We are the largest firm in the world that does what we do, and we’ve been doing it for 20 years.
About this position:
We are looking for a Market Research Project Manager who wants to learn and grow within our organization. The Market Research Project Manager is a critical member of our client services team that interacts directly with clients to implement and support customer and employee experience management programs.
The ideal Market Research Project Manager candidate is extremely organized, excels at time management and balancing multiple priorities, is able to work across multiple departments to coordinate and manage projects in a dynamic environment, focuses on the details, and is able to build strong relationships with clients. We want a Market Research Project Manager who already demonstrates client management expertise and is hoping to gain research and consulting skills in an energetic environment. With daily client contact, our Market Research Project Managers have the chance to impact what happens in our clients’ locations.
SMG’s Market Research Project Manager will:
- Work with multiple Project Managers across a variety of clients to develop, implement, and maintain long-term customer satisfaction tracking studies
- Assist with customer service help lines—answering client questions, providing education/training regarding the programs we manage, etc.
- Interact with clients via phone, email, and in person and provide outstanding customer service
- Help create presentations for client meetings
What we’re looking for:
Qualified Applicants should have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to travel 10–15%
- Experience with a consulting firm, market research company, or other service-based organization is a definite plus
Why you want to work with us:
SMG is recognized by the Honomichl Report as a Top 50 Market Research Firm. But SMG is about more than research and consulting—it’s also a great place to work. With a casual dress code, jeans are the norm for our employees. And our headquarters isn’t like a typical corporate suite: there are no office doors, executives sit with their teams, and even dogs are allowed (on certain days of the week). In a company of our size, employees have the opportunity to impact our success in a visible way and be recognized for their talent and commitment—and that’s something we celebrate.
The Kansas City area offers great quality of life at an affordable price, and SMG offers an unmatched working environment in the heart of the Kansas City Crossroads Art District.
What you need to do now:
Please send a cover letter and résumé, including salary requirements, to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. For more information on SMG, visit us at www.smg.com. To learn more about Kansas City, visit www.visitkc.com.