Phoenix and Scottsdale
Healthcare - Health Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
At least 2 year(s)
Do you have a passion for helping others?
If so, you can find many exciting career opportunities at Griswold Home Care. As the pioneers of the non-medical home care industry, we have grown to over 130 franchised and company owned locations in the US. Since 1982, Griswold Home Care has helped clients remain comfortable and safe at home by offering extraordinary personal care, companionship and homemaking services. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the senior services industry and be appreciated for your dedication to others while realizing your own career goals. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. See www.GriswoldHomeCare.com to learn more.
CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Home Care is always seeking the 'best of the best' caregivers!
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Griswold Home Care refers caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- Hourly, Overnight and Live In shifts available
- 2+ years of experience caring for seniors
- Certified Caregiver or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work and current TB test
- Current first aid and CPR
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license if required by the client
- Please submit your resume and we will call you to schedule an interview
key words: Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home care, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Certified Healthcare, Home care, HHA, aide, aide, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide Healthcare, Home care, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, aide, Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide