Sales - Marketing
1 to 8 years
The Sales Management Trainee at Zerin Business Consulting
serves as the primary business contact for the client. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This job includes one to one sales based interaction with customers. Selected candidate will undergo an intensive learning program to gain critical skills and product knowledge
- Responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties may include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, and conventions as directed.
Learn more about our culture:
Visit our Website
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant.
Pay is based upon an individual's performance.