450 Skokie Blvd
Northbrook, IL 60062
Accounting - Finance
At least 2 year(s)
Customer Service Representative Position
FIRST Insurance Funding Corp. is one of the largest independent premium finance companies in the country and specializes in providing complete financial solutions to its customers. We've succeeded because of our dedication to our customers with superior service and constant innovation. For more information on First Insurance Funding Corporation, visit the website at www.firstinsurancefunding.com
FIRST Insurance Funding is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial holding company with assets in excess of $15 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Marketing (NASDAQ: WTFC). Wintrust operates 15 individually chartered community bank subsidiaries with more than 100 locations throughout the greater Chicago and Milwaukee market areas.
Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank subsidiaries including a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added outsourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry; companies engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States; and companies providing wealth management services including broker-dealer, money management services, advisory services and trust and estate services.
For more information visit the Wintrust website at www.winstrust.com
We are currently seeking a ustomer Service Representative to join our team.
The Customer Service position will handle all incoming calls using Cisco Phone Systems on commercial premium finance loans. Customer Service Representatives will answer questions, solve problems, and process incoming mail. They may also perform outbound courtesy calls on past due / cancelled accounts.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide extraordinary service through phone interactions with customers, focusing on resolving their requests.
• Support functions:
Review funds on cancelled accounts, Request for Reinstatement process, NSF handling with the bank, and reviewing cancel holds.
• Investigate locations of return premiums to expedite the process.
• Process and route incoming calls.
• Work in ACD call center environment.
• Process: Check-By-Phone using speedpay system.
• High integrity, strong work ethic, loves to learn, passionate about achieving great results.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Resourceful, well-organized, and creative.
• Ability to work under deadlines and put in extra hours if needed.
• Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Premium Finance / Customer Service background preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
• Type at least 25 WPM.
• Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
We provide an excellent benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a stock option plan, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement. We are a business casual environment.
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Please include salary history and professional references.
- Background checks will be done before an offer is made.
- Equal employment opportunity.