Other Great Industries
At least 2 year(s)
The Paralegal will assist the Company’s Legal Department with a variety of legal matters, with a primary focus on issues related to the Company’s business activities in the area of Commercial, Consumer and Bankruptcy Collections.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Research issues related to the disposition of Commercial, Consumer and Bankrupt accounts.
- Research issues related to the legal and regulatory requirements governing the Company’s activities
- Provide research and guidance on the ordinary and special activities of the Company
- Prepare legal documents including research memoranda, statutory analysis and findings
- Perform legal compliance reviews
- Assist in the resolution of customer and client issues
- Provide guidance and support to other departments in the performance of their tasks and job functions
- Prepare and review various legal documents
- Provide support to other members of the Legal Department