$70,000 - $85,000 /Year
Appliance & Electronics
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Our client is a globally recognized manufacturer of top-of-the-line foodservice equipment. They pride themselves on an employee-first culture and value creative approaches to improving their products. The company has over 600 employees at their world headquarters in southwest Ohio.
Currently, our client is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. The right candidate would be an experienced and capable mechanical engineer who is highly organized, results-oriented and thorough with manufacturing procedures. This person will use continuous improvement techniques to impact the quality of their products.
- Involved from start to finish of product lifecycle including new product development, warranty and reliability
- Oversee the data collection and analyze this data for product evaluation
- Formulate procedures, standards, and specifications for products and processes
- Responsible for assuring products conform to requirements and standards through audit and inspection
- Monitor and organize the efforts of technical support staff
- Communicate effectively within a team environment and across many different departments and suppliers