At least 2 year(s)
Our company has a proud reputation as one of the most successful, well established retailers in Florida with our Corporate office located on Florida’s West Coast and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Management professional in the Sarasota, Florida area.
Our Customer Service Managers are the key to the success of our location and candidates that are prepared to take ownership and are committed to driving to a high level of performance are encouraged to contact us. If you want to be part of an aggressive, forward-thinking organization and you are driven to being the best, then we are interested in talking with you.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage a customer service staff
- Customer issue resolution
- Effective communication between all levels of the organization; written and oral
- Handling and balancing/cash management
- Hiring and staff performance management
- Involved in occasionally leading sales talent
- Working weekends and nights dependent on business needs
Qualified individuals will have 2 -3 years in a customer service management role and a strong background in:
- Motivating staff
- Leading by example
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive and Energy wanting to be the best expecting the best
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft Suite
We want individuals looking for a career not simply a job.
Our top team of office management talent is seen as the first step to leadership positions within our organizations.Your only limit is your initiative and if you have high initiative you have no limit!
Applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter immediately by clicking on the “Apply" button or forward their resume in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]