Sales - Marketing
4 Year Degree
0 to 5 year(s)
Liberty Business Consulting, Inc. is looking for entry level professionals to fill an open position with our firm. We are looking for candidates that have experience in sales & marketing, customer service and hospitality, and restaurant/retail.
For immediate consideration email your resume to our HR DEPARTMENT at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and then call us at 484-344-5170. Check out our website for more information: libertybusinessconsulting.com
What sets Liberty Business Consulting, Inc. apart from any other firm is our passion for our people (clients, customers and employees alike), perpetual growth in advancement opportunities, and our ever growing drive to keep intact our position at the top. Full training is provided.
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position;
- Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, History, Marketing, Music, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship, English, and Hospitality.
- Competitive, Results - Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Strong Work Ethic
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation and promotion structure where bonuses and promotions are based upon individual performance.
Send your application to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] in our Human Resources Department.
Benefits of working with Liberty Business Consulting, Inc.
People with the following experience should apply: entry level sales, director of sales promotions, distribution sales manager, district sales manager, field representative, field sales engineer, floor supervisor, independent consultant, inside sales, inside sales rep, inside sales representative, international sales account manager, internet sales manager, major, account exec, major account executive, major account manager, major account rep, major, account representative, manufacturers rep, market research, major in marketing, medical sales, merchandise manager, national account manager, national sales manager, national sales representative, point of sale supervisor, product sales manager, quote clerk, regional sales manager, sales & marketing, sales & marketing administrator, entry level, sales & marketing manager, entry level sales account manager, sales administrator, sales analyst, entry level sales and marketing, sales and marketing, Philadelphia
- Opportunities to Travel
- Personal Growth and Development
- Cross training in sales and marketing
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We only promote within our company