Sales - Marketing
2 Year Degree
Insurance Sales Associate
Aflac, one of the nation’s most respected insurance companies, is looking for candidates to join its sales team. If you’re passionate about your community, consider starting a career where you can work closely with one of the nation’s leading insurance companies. At Aflac, we help people when they need it the most, and we are there when our policy holders need us. As an Aflac agent, you have the empowerment to be Aflac’s face in your community.
Instead of applying for a 9-to-5 job that could lead you nowhere, try working with a Fortune 500 Company* with great potential for growth and a schedule that provides a balance between your work and family.
Begin building a career in sales today and watch your career take flight.
About the Position:
Benefits consulting role providing the opportunity to use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best Educating decision-makers about the programs and products Aflac offers and customizing Aflac programs to meet their employees’ needs. This is more than a sales position; it’s a career. A career that affords flexibility, and provides work-life balance and the achievable financial security you have always dreamed about. Our successful team members have a competitive attitude; possess impeccable tenacity, are ambitious self-starters and have a drive for results. Sound like you?
About Your Benefits:
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Powerful brand supported by strong Marketing and Sales support
- The latest in sales automation technologies, such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp® Next Generation (SNG)
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA)
Insurance Sales Associate
About the Opportunity:
- An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as professional presence
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a must
- Sales experience welcomed, but not requiredRequirements
- This information is specific to American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits fast. For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force. Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America’s Best-Managed Companies for 2008. In 2010, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the twelfth consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
For more information visit: www.aflac.com/agents
Disclaimer: Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.