$60,000 - $85,000 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Repair / Maintenance Services
We are a Top 50 Industrial Distributor of abrasives, cutting tools and special tools, we are a leader in Commodity Management; our strengths include, new program management, inventory control, on-site engineering, maintenance, and a cost savings commitment for our customer.
As a company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful, and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the various communities where we operate.
We are currently seeking a CMS Manager at our customer site in Flowery Branch, Georgia. You will be required to follow business strategies to ensure that our organization meets or exceeds customer expectations with every product and service we deliver. In this role you will be responsible for the following objectives.
- Manage the CMS contract for the defined Profit Center.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of all departments concerned with the maintenance (production), tool setting, crib management, pricing, sales, and distribution of products.
- Review sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost control, cost reduction, and program improvement.
- Oversee opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Direct and coordinate programs financial and budget activities to fund operations, and increase efficiency.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, and staff members as necessary.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, and/or oversee those personnel processes.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and performance.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Total Plant Sales for each commodity.
- Plant Profitability for each commodity.
- Manage EWIE/Plant Metrics
- Manage all New Programs Manage new program launch.
- High level vendor/customer problem resolution.
- Manage each departments tooling cost and report them to Plant Management.
- Personnel Interacting with:
- Plant Management
- Area Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Manufacturer’s Sales & Service
- Perform other miscellaneous activities as requested by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in a related field.
- Candidate must have experience in Maintenance Management and Manufacturing Operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous track record of improving processes, creating savings, and adding value.
- Ability to successfully manage teams.
- Previous experience with continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications and web-based applications
COMPETITVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PROGRAM:
- Medical/dental/vision plans
- Prescription drug program
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- EAP Programs
- Supplemental Programs
- Paid Time Off
Interested candidates may apply at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3293531.