Fort Lauderdale Metro
$41,000 - $42,000 /Year
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Sales - Marketing
At least 2 year(s)
Looking for an exciting career with amazing income potential? We're hiring for an experienced outside sales professional! Excellent base salary + commission opportunities for the money-motivated and sucess-driven individuals!
Ultimate Staffing is seeking a qualified Account Representative to work the Broward County area for a local furniture rental company. Must be a highly motivated sales professional who can develop new accounts as well as manage existing accounts to generate rental/sales revenue of high end quality furniture for a local furniture rental company. This outside sales position requires skills in consultative selling.
If you have a creative spirit, are challenged by the prospect of building a territory and enjoy an empowered team environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Account Representatives will receive a competitive salary and commission package, extensive benefits including: healthcare, dental, life, accidental death, dependent life, short and long term disability, employee assistance program, 401(k) and profit sharing, educational assistance, vacation, holidays, and employee furniture rental/purchase plan.
A successful candidate will have the ability to effectively maintain and expand account revenue within an assigned sales territory. This includes:
- Establishing consultative relationship with new and prospective clients
- Developing proposals and conducting follow-up service calls to determine current and future customer needs
- Qualifying prospects over the phone for renting and selling
- Cold-calling potential customers including Condo Developers, designers, apt/condo conversions and Realtors
- Designing creative solutions to customer needs
To be considered, the ideal candidate must have:
- Previous (2+ years) business to business, outside sales experience,
- Contact management knowledge
- A high motivation and a winning attitude,
- Exceptional customer service skills,
- Ability to work independently,
- Account management/maintenance skills,
- Great communication and organizational skills,
- PC competency
- Social media computer skills
- Previous furniture, rental business, apartment community knowledge, and/or real estate experience are a plus!