FTS USA is seeking experienced Construction Linemen. The Construction Linemen will be responsible for the construction of all aerial, fiber, and coaxial work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Install, upgrade and repair products
• Perform coax and fiber splicing
• Responsible for completing work orders and retrieving proper signatures for accurate billing
• Ensures all installation work is done according to quality standards
• Reports to dispatch according to company procedures
• Assists with work overflow
• Follows all company policy and procedures
• Adheres to safety policy
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Three years of experience in coax, aerial, and fiber construction
• Candidates must be able to splice and activate
• Valid driver?s license
• Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment testing (motor vehicle, drug and background)
FTS USA is a dynamic and growing company that provides cable installation and services to major cable companies throughout the U.S. With a well capitalized and nationwide presence, FTS USA offers flexible staff deployment cross-country and unsurpassed quality control standards.
FTS USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.